Auction Terms & Conditions To have the best experience possible, please review all the terms and conditions before bidding.
**important** Auction closing time is 7:00 CST.
1) All items sold "as is, where is" without warranties or guarantees. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
2) Preview is one day only on August 19th from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Please make plans to attend to inspect any items you are interested in bidding on. If you do not choose to attend to preview, you may be disappointed in your purchase. We do the best to describe what you are purchasing but your inspection is the best judge.
3) This is an internet ONLY auction. There is no live bidding.
4) Items are only available for pick up on Saturday, August 28th from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Items not picked on that date will be forfeited. THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE PICK UP DAY. If you cannot make the pickup, please do not bid.
5) Cash or local check only. NO credit cards accepted. If writing a check, address on driver's license and address on check must match. No out of state checks accepted/. Due to the coin shortage, please bring exact change if you're paying with cash.
6) NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE. All items must be picked up on auction location. If we see that you are an out of state bidder that is not with in resasonable driving distance, we will not approve your bids.
7) All lots are described to the best of our ability. Please use your best judgment based on the description and pictures to determine your bid. Unless an item is grossly misidentified, you are responsible for payment on any lot that you are the successful bidder on, even if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please take advantage of the scheduled preview time.
8) GENERAL MERCHANIDISE AUCTIONS: We take pride in putting together a quality auction. All items that have the ability to be tested, have been and are in working condition at the time of this listing.
9) Once bidding begins, ownership claims will not be honored. If you feel you see property that belongs to you, please contact 612-673-3000 BEFORE the auction begins. Ownership claims must be made by 4:00 on August 20th.
10) Photo ID will be required to pick up your items.
11) Not all items in the lot may be pictured. The written description is what we guarantee in the lot.
12) In the event of a dispute, the written description is what guarantee in the lot. If an item is pictured in the lot and not in the written description, we do NOT guarantee it will be in the lot at time of pick up.
13) In the event an item in the written lot description is missing at the time of pickup, the sale of that lot will be voided and Buyer not responsible for payment. We will not make any price adjustments and resell the balance of the lot to the highest bidder.
14) During the preview period, lots may be subject to change based on ownership claims. Lot description will be adjusted prior start of the auction.
15) **IMPORTANT** Buyers have a generous bidding limit, however if you overextend and need to have your bidding line increased and it is within the final minutes of the auction, your bidding line may not be approved in time, and you may lose out on a lot. The Auction Company or the City of Minneapolis will NOT be responsible for any lost bids due to a bidding line increase. Please plan accordingly.
16) Any bidder with negative feedback will NOT be allowed to bid. This is a firm policy. Please do not call the Auction Company and tell us your story of why you received negative feedback.
17) This is a staggered closing auction and a soft close auction. A soft close auction extends the lot closing by one minute every time a bid is placed in the last minute of the auction. This prevents "snipping" and makes the auction fair for everyone.
18) When picking up your successful bids, at the time you receive them from the city employee and bring up any disputes at that time. Once you leave the premises, you acknowledge that you have received all items described.
1) Cash or check only.
2) We DO NOT accept any debit or credit cards.
3) There is no ATM on site.
4) If you are writing a check: Minnesota checks only and the address on the check MUST match the address on the check. If they do not, your check will not be accepted.
5) If you are picking up on behalf of someone else, you must pay in cash.
6) Sales tax applies. If you are tax exempt, you must submit your tax exempt BEFORE bidding. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
PICK UP INFORMATION:
** IMPORTANT** THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE. Please do not bid if you are out of state.
1) 1 Day Pick Up Only. Saturday August 28th, 2021, from 9:00am to 11:00 am.
2) There is no alternative pick up date. Any items not picked up on that day will be forfeited.
3) Cash or check only. We DO NOT accept any debit or credit cards. There is no ATM on site. If you are writing a check: Minnesota checks only and the address on the check MUST match the address on the check. If they do not, your check will not be accepted.
4) If you are having someone else picking up your items, please send a signed, written note stating who will be picking up your items along with a copy of your Driver's License for the party to present at the time of pick up, the party picking up your items must present their Driver's License at the time of pick up. You MUST pay in cash. No checks accepted if you are picking up on behalf of someone else.
5) Inspect your lots BEFORE leaving the auction premises. Leaving the auction premises, indicates you accept that you have received all your items. IF YOU RECEIVE lots that are were not the successful bidder on, you must immediately return the merchandise immediately to the auction site or you will be considered in possession of stolen property.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms